I am the Jill of All Trades and a designer at heart, looking for an apparel manufacturing opportunity with amazing
AngeliqaWu Fashion Design Course Bali, Indonesia AIMasterclass for Fashion Designers BAin English Literature, Andalas University, Indonesia
- 90-Day Virtual Assistant Internship
- FASHION DESIGN
- TEAM & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- GRAPHIC & WEB DESIGN
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO EDITING
- Designing a fashion collection (from mood board, tech packs, to design presentation),
- Fashion Illustration (Handdrawn and Computer-Aided Design in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop),
- Technical Design (compiling tech-packs; drawing in AI and putting into a Microsoft Excel document for details and BOM),
- Basic flat patternmaking and garment construction (sewing),
- Cost Management,
- Line sheet.
- Team management with team members and networks from
differentbackground of education, socio-eco and nationalities,
- Event organizing (creating annual strategy plan, event organizing; from
proposal, vendor survey, talent survey, financial report),
- Fluency in using project management
softwareslike Asana and Trello.
- Graphic content creation,
- AI, Photoshop & InDesign,
- WordPress Website design with DIVI builder,
- WordPress website maintenance.
- Content creation,
- Social media scheduling using various apps (Later, Hootsuite, Buffer, Tailwind),
- Analytics report.
- Product and people photography (Basic, click here for portfolio),
- Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom,
- Imovie & FinalCut Pro.
BRIDAL FASHION DESIGNER OF RAYU (Feb 2018 - Present)
RAYU is my fashion brand and is a one-woman show. I do almost everything:
- Product design, fabric hunting, patternmaking, sewing, product
photoshoot, social media presence, online sales, photography(and sometimes modelling), customer service.
WEB DESIGNER & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (Dec 2018 - Present)
- Brand brainstorming,
- Designing & creating professional-looking WordPress website using DIVI builder,
- Social media content creation and scheduling.
(REMOTE) CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST AT INFLUX (Oct 2018 - Present)
COMMUNICATION & EDUCATION OFFICER WWF INDONESIA (2013 - 2017)
My role as the Communication and Education Officer includes:
1. Public relation for our local, national and international networks and partners,
2. Preparing materials and communication strategies (both in writing and graphic design) for internal (WWF Indonesia team) and external networks,
3. Organizing events for public environmental awareness regularly,
4. Conducting trainings for teachers and students in marginal areas that’s located near the protected forest,
5. Language interpreters for local and international guests .